Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New SAL start for Monday!

Cackle update #1
Since Linda and I finished our Monday snowman SAL, we chose another chart from the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge to stitch on Mondays.  Our new SAL is Cackle by Raise the Roof Designs.  This is the start of a witch, even though my daughter said it looks like an octopus!  LOL!  I am stitching on a hand-dyed lavender 14 ct Aida from Stitchnmomma.
Santa's 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) update #2
I missed four Sundays of my Sunday SAL of Santa's 12 Days of Christmas! Since last time, I have added Santa's hands and a sleeve.  Let's hope he has a face next week!
French Country~Lark
I started French Country~Lark last week for a quilt for World of Charity Stitching.  Each square will be a French Country design from JBW Designs and they will all be stitched in dark green.  Today I clicked on the Random Number Generator and it chose #60 out of the 60 starts on my WIPocalypse page, which is the newest one!  I hope to finish it pretty soon and mail it to WOCS.

Happy Stitching, everyone!

9 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Your Santa SAL is looking fantastic! Great progress for missing four Sundays.

Unknown said...

I love your new cackle SAL piece its lovely and I'm sure Santa will have a face very soon. I have to say of all of the pieces this week the Lark one is my favourite, I love the simplicity of it and I've not seen these designs before, shh they are going onto my wishlist lol.

sharine said...

They are all looking great!

McKenna C. said...

They all look great! New starts are always my favorite. :)

~McKenna

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching. Cackle looks great.

Lumiruusu said...

Your square to charity Quilt-project will be very beautifull.
I just love the JBW-patterns!

Linda said...

Cackle and Santa are looking good Debbie. I love your new start.

Linda

Rosemary said...

Look at you go, Debbie! You and Linda are going to have some great pieces with these. I think Cackle is grand, you know I'm going to love anything Prairie Stitcher, and the Lark is going to be GORGEOUS!

I'm angry at the June Prairie Stitcher. Made a mistake somewhere, can't figure out where, so I'm going to wait for you and Linda to catch up with me. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :)